This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Olivia is now 7!


This past weekend was my oldest, Olivia's 7th birthday. Yes, I know I am getting completely old.
I told her that she was getting old, I mean she is 7 now. I said before you know it you will be 10..
and her reply was.. yeah but not as old as you.
Kids! lol
So instead of having a huge party we decided to let her have a friend overnight and then take them and do something fun. So she chose her friend Tehya and then of course her cousins, MaKenna and Gabby were there.. Below are some pics from our bowling outing.. lol..
It was hilarious.


No comments: