This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Closer

Well, its getting closer and closer ( 9 days and counting) until The Harrisburg Angels home opener. I feel like lately all I have been doing is sleeping, eating and breating football. Not such a bad thing except when you are a mother of three. Though I have been ok with balancing things so far. D is an assistant coach with the team so that is nice and the kids do actually come to practice on occasion and hang out. They enjoy it.
I am attempting to not get burnt out by the whole thing.. lets hope not. I still have 8 games to play! Honestly, I can't wait. I have played sports before but nothing like this and the closer it gets the more excited I become.
Here is our schedule:

April 22nd
Tidewater Floods @ Harrisburg Angels
April 29th
Harrisburg Angels @ Baltimore Burn
May 6th
Harrisburg Angels @ DC Divas
May 20th
Maine Freeze @ Harrisburg Angels
May 27th
Harrisburg Angels @ Tidewater Floods
June 3rd
Baltimore Burn @ Harrisburg Angels
June 10th
DC Divas @ Harrisburg Angels
June 17th
Harrisburg Angels @ Maine Freeze

So, as you can see busy busy busy.
Check out the very cool website for more info and some great pictures. www.harrisburgangels.com!

Olivia is doing well with cheerleading. she seems to enjoy it. Hailey has ultimately told us that she no longer wants to take dance classes, but she is very much looking forward to going to kindergarden. I think that everyday she asks me when it starts! LOL
She had orientation recently, and is super excited. Good news is we meet with the speech therapists at the school in a few weeks to go over her therapy schedule for next year. So that will be a big relief for me as well. So all is well!

No comments: