This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Friday, October 21, 2005

WOW

ok so where do I start.. its been forever.. literally.
Well lets just let it rip..
I put in my two weeks notice at my job, but not before I received an offer on another job that I had been inquiring about.. it was a good offer, trust me..
SO I put in my notice.. it did not go well at all, needless to say I think that my boss might have sprouted horns when I told her.. and her face well it was actually quite commical.. I didn't really want it to happen that way, I suppose deep down I thought that they would be happy that I was moving on into a fantastic opportunity for me.. guess I was wrong.
So basically Monday I put in my notice.. monday they told me to leave.. fantastic!
So I called my new employer who is the coolest ever and they wanted me to start right away. So tuesday I went to York to train and meet the other people. I am still in real estate.. working for Coldwell Banker Commercial Bennett WIlliams.. very cool company..
So thats it in a nutshell.. things have been crazy.. they are only going to get more crazy.. I am just now starting to get the office set up and organized.. (it is so not at all) and hopefully will have more time next week to tell some good kid stories.. I have a ton..

2 comments:

Monica said...

Congrats on the new job! Some comanies just don't care what's best for you, only what's best for their company. But if it's a good opportunity for you, pis- on em! Good luck! Don't you just hate changing jobs though? I've done it quite a bit since my hubby was in the Army. But I have been at my current employer almost 6 years! The longest ever. I don't plan on ever leaving unless I'm forced to. Good luck on the new job. Let us know how it goes!

Monica said...

Mary, Mary, oh where have you been!?!? Where are you girl? Hope everything is alright. I guess your probably just busy with the new job! Let us know how your doing!