This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Much needed update

ok.. so now on to the much needed update. I realize that I havent updated this blog in about a zillion years, or at least it seems that way. So here you go....
Things have been crazy since I started my new job, crazy in a good way. Doing more, making more money and liking it a whole lot more. I am still in real estate and selling and doing marketing, but have added about a million more things to my job description for now. Which I like. There are days where I dont even realize its lunch time until 3 o clock or so.. lol.. I like it that way!
Halloween went well in the Pratt house.. we had a little devil, a fairy and a clown.. they were adorable!

No comments: