This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Tuesday, November 15, 2005


Wow I can barely believe that Thanksgiving is right around the corner. It seems like summer was just yesterday. Everyone is doing well and extremely busy. Riley is as crazy as ever. Although I have found that he has been taking his punishments really well when he does something wrong. Unlike the girls who usually kick and scream and slam doors. The other night Riley got in trouble for hitting one of the girls and was in his room .. So his five minutes was up and the timer went off.. Literally he was not out of his room for 30 seconds when he went into the bathroom and flushed the plug for the sink down the toilet.. He seems to be wanting to flush everything down the toilet these days! I try not to laugh at him, but some of the stuff he does is hilarious..
He cracks me up sometimes.

Hailey is doing well in school and so is Olivia. All they do is fight anymore so I am so not looking forward to them actually becoming teenagers and fighting more.
Last Saturday I took them to see Chicken Little! It was hilarious. I love kid movies.. The girls laughed so hard, Hailey even stayed awake for the whole thing. Boy, only a mother would be satisfied spending a Saturday night with her girls seeing Chicken Little!
There are a couple movies out on DVD that they want to see this week.. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory.. Madagascar.. but since Riley poured juice into the Playstation 2 that we were using to play our dvd's since he shoved cheese into the original DVD player we no longer have any equipment to watch dvd's on.. SO those movies will have to wait until 1) Riley can stop destroying things and 2) until we get a new DVD player.
Olivia reminded me the other day that Christmas was right around the corner. They have been pulling out the Toys r us catalogs and Sears etc.. circling and re circling what they want Santa to bring them.. Boy.. you gotta love Christmas!


This is a funny picture because if you look really close you can see our dog in the middle of the yard.. but he looks so much like a deer its hilarious..
I wont mention the fact that after this picture was taken I spent an hour running around the yard trying to get him to come in..!

1 comment:

Monica said...

Oh the destruction thing with boys. What is the frigging deal? I am NOT looking forward to that one. Skyler has always been really great. I can already tell Chase is going to be destructive. Hubby will freak out if he does things like that though. It is kind of funny though. Boys will be boys as they say.

Don't you hate the Christmas shopping thing. I love buying for the kids, but I hate buying for anybody else. Why doesn't everyone just make a Wal-Mart or Toys-R-Us gift list online. Geeze. Things would be so much simpler for me then. My step dad writes the things he wants down from Sears with the model number, price and everything. I think it's cool because it's easy shopping for me and he gets what he wants. I don't think it's tacky, I think it's cool!

Anyway, enough rambling.