This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Christmas Time!


Well it is officially christmas time in the Pratt Household! There is decorations and cookie baking and all that good stuff.. christmas music and three page long christmas lists. We took the kids to see Santa on Saturday. The girls immediately ran to him, sat on the lap and told them all about what they wanted to Christmas. And what did Riley do, you ask... well he hid behind the stroller.. I asked him why he didn't want to go sit on Santa's lap and tell him what he wanted for Chritmas and he replied.. "becuase I was bad".. well then at least he realizes it. Though I will say that hasn't changed his behavior at all, he has still been unbelievably rotten.
So only about a week and a half until christmas. and you resident procrasinator is still not even close to being done with shopping. In fact I have only bought a few things and the girls presents for school.. I know I know! What am I waiting for. And on top of that.. my office is officially moving between christmas and new years so things have been crazy with packing, organizing etc there.. NO time to do anything.. when I get home I just want to go to sleep..
And watch Nip/Tuck which is getting so good. The two hour season finale is on next Tuesday night and they are unmasking the Carver.. can't wait!
Football has also been picking up.. the pre season officially starts in February so we have been practicing and haveing meetings and classes and fundraisers galore..
I love the holidays but I almost can't wait until they are over and I can just breathe. The only bad things about that is right after christmas I have three birthdays.. Hailey (jan 9) Olivia (jan 29) and Riley (feb 20) Fantastic!

Everyone have a safe and happy Holiday!

No comments: