This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Funny kids stories

Ok.. So I have two hilarious.. Did they just say that.. Stories from the weekend.
The first one we were at sheetz getting gas and I was in the car with the kids and D ran in to pay. Well he was taking forever so I said out loud to the kids.. What do you think hes doing in there? and Riley (as cute as he is) said to me.. "oh hes talking to woman"..
I was like .. what? he was so insistent and it was hilarious. He cracks me up

The other one was from Hailey. I got her some new jeans and Olivia had made the comment that she wont wear jeans unless they are boot cut.. So later on in the evening Hailey brought her jeans out to me and told me she wouldn't wear them. I wanted to, of course, know why.. and she said "Because they arent boob cut" I had to ask her twice what she said but that was it.. It was hilarious. I tried not to laugh at her because I know she is sensitive about her speech and just didn't realize that wasn't what Olivia was saying.. But it was funny none the less..

SO that's it for my kids stories for today.. Everyone have a safe and happy holiday!

2 comments:

Monica said...

Kids say the darndest things sometimes. How cute. I need to start writing down some of the stuff Skyler comes up with sometimes.

Hope you guys had a great Christmas. I'm sure it was really busy in your household. Hope to catch up with you real soon!

Syed Nizam said...

you're faster then your eye sees.

when you're enjoying and doing fun with your friends that time a joke is normal and relevant. but at serious time some words that makes you laugh that made the moment and momentum made the day by it lives whole the life. If a girl and a boy is involbde with the situation makes the more friendly to express some words that from harts without filtering. so, read more can be a reason of your under control blood pressure.