This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Monday, May 22, 2006

First Things First!





Ok.. So first things first. I finally got my hands on some of the pictures from our first home football game against the Tidewater Floods! So enjoy.. There were no real good ones of me in action. I suppose that's what I get for being a lineman.. No glory there. This past Saturday we played the Maine Freeze at home. The final was 20-6 with them coming out on top, but we scored, ok so we didn't score, actually Heidi Johnson our ever so amazing super star player did.. but it was awesome to say the least. So enjoy the pics.. Angels vs. Tidewater April 20, 2006. If you look at the pic above.. that's me on the left hand side running in.. #64! WOOHOO!

















Obviously you can see more at www.harrisburgangels.com or at the National Woman's Football Association Website http://www.womensfootballcentral.com/

1 comment:

Monica said...

Glad to see you back! Ok, you scare me to death with the football pics. How do you do it girl?!? You are too wild! ;-)