This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Monday, May 22, 2006

Olivia's Acting Debut



Olivia recently had the opportunity to sign up for the school play, so by choice she did. She was set to play a bug, any bug.. No talking parts just a song with the rest of the bugs in her group.
She decided early on she wanted to be a butterfly (it seems that only the 'cool' girls were being butterflies this year) so here is her in her costume prior to the play.










I took the little man and Hailey with me to watch. We got their fairly early, since Livi had to be there, and still the auditorium was packed. The principal made an announcement that they put out every chair they had and I can bet their were still 50 people standing. Well we all got stuck at the back, but here are some pictures from where we were..


















I told you I was way in the back. I could barely see Olivia and had to stand on the wrestling mats to see her sing. But it was good!
Here are a picture of Riley and Hailey watching. (and they actually were good if you can imagine that!)

They are both so silly. I also wanted to add that if you look closely at Olivia's antennae you would see that its really her hair. We took it, braided in in pigtails.. put pipe cleaners in it and wrapped it in a black sock. They eventually started to droop a little but it was different!

1 comment:

Monica said...

Ah her first school play. How exciting. That really sucks you guys were so far back. But at least you were there and she knew it. She looks so dang cute. And the other two behaved well... Well you sure as heck can't ask for more than that!