This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Big Surprise

Ok, so really there is no big surprise, the only big surprise is that we have another sick Pratt child. Below is Hailey and what we have been dealing with for about a week. The hospital, doctors etc arent sure if its an allergic reaction to something or if it is some kind of poison. Needless to say it looks way worse then what you can see in the picture. Her face is all swollen up and now the rash is turning brown.. Poor baby!














I will also tell you with almost a 100% certain that Riley is potty trained. I mean occasionally we do get an accident here and there, but for the most part he wears his Nemo underwear all the time. (not the same pair of course) Even at night I have been letting him wear them and he has been doing really well. Things of course have been crazy around him as the Pratt household always is.
Hope everyone else is well!

1 comment:

Monica said...

Poor baby. I can't belive the doctor can't tell you exactly what it is. That would totally freak me out.

How old is Riley? Chase will be 2 next month which I think is totally too little to be potty trained. He keeps asking to "go pee pee," but whenever I put him on the potty he just sits there for awhile. Then he wants to wipe himself and get down. At least he is asking and knows the concept, but I don't think he completely understands yet. Oh the joys of potty training.

Any advice you have for potty training a boy would be greatly appreciated. Skyler was a piece of cake. Three days of trying and she was done. I have a feeling it is going to be much harder with Chase.

Hope your doing well. Take care.

Monica