This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Monday, July 24, 2006

Lake Tobias Field Trip

Ok, so on Sunday D and I decided to take our kids and his two nieces, Hailey and Julia to Lake Tobias, which is this really cool wildlife park about 30 minutes from our house.
The kids had a fabulous time, I did however realize that it is insanely diffucult to keep track of 5 kids (though I didnt lose any!).. Especially two Haileys! I took to calling my Hailey, Hailey Marie and my niece Hayley, Hayley Autumn. WOW! Was that confusing.
The kids got to see a ton of very cool animals. You can ride this safari bus out through this wide open area and the animals actually come right up to your bus.. very cool..
So here are some pics from our wonderful day!
















1 comment:

Monica said...

That looks exactly like the place we have here in NC called the Lazy 5 Ranch. It looks like you guys had a great time.

I can't imagine having to keep up with 5 kids at once! I can barely keep up with my 2!

Hope you guys are having a great summer!