This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

2007!


After tons of procrastinating and other stuff, including lectures my D and my mother about not updating this site, I have decided to go back to the tradional mehtods of letting others know about our lives, blogging.. LOL..

The year ended with a huge bang for the Pratt's as it usually does. The girls came in first in their last cheerleading competition.
The Pratt family once again packed our bags and moved.. after and long and complicated fall out with our dream house, we found a comprable at best, house in Harrisburg, Pa's capital city. We are obviously in the suburbs and about 5 minutes from my office which is super nice for me. The girls again have to switch schools, but to a far better school district then the one that they were currently in. Also, their new school district will instinctively cater to hailey's speech issues. So, that is always a good thing.
Hmm.. I am still playing football, actually getting in shape this time, if you can believe that one.
And everything else remains the same. The kids are all getting big. They had a tremendous christmas, as usual. I will post pictures at a later date.
Other then that, things have been relatively quiet around our house, thank goodness.


No comments: