This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Victoria Secrets and my son

So Monday night Riley and I were laying in my bed watchign 24. D was in the family room watching the Wizards game and the girls were both in bed. The newest Valentines Day Victoria Secrets Commercial came on. I teased Riley and said.. you need to close your eyes you are too young to see this.
So he came back with this.. 'I don't like girls mom, I like women. But they don't like me when I pick my nose, right?'
Interesting the way kids look at things..

I also need to say Happy Birthday to my brother Tyler.. He turned 15 yesterday!

No comments: