This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Monday, February 27, 2006

Weekend, Birthday and stuff

Well it was an interesting weekend to say the least. I had practice yesterday, the kids had two birhtday parties and a million other things that were going on. On Sunday I was in the shower to get ready for practice (yes, I shower to go to practice and get all sweaty again, its just my thing).. and Riley and the girls were playing in the family room. I had just hopped out of the shower and was standing in front of my mirror in the bathroom downstairs when water started dripping through the ceiling. It took me a second to realize what was going on but then I raced upstairs only to find Riley standing on the edge of the bathtub watching the water flow over the sink and onto the floor.
He had plugged the sink with the soap and then turned on the water, stood back and watched the mayheim. I was so angry all I had to do was look at him and he just ran to his room. That and the numerous screaming, crying kicking fits that he and both of the girls had yesterday made for an interesting time.
Then, D came home early after being attacked by a drugged out crazy on the ambulance. There were a few scratches, but mostly just blood work and tests to ensure that he didn't catch anything from all the blood flying around.
So, yesterday was quite a day to say the least.
Today, is going much better, its my birthday (happy 28th birthday to me) so I am trying to have a good day regardless of the amount of work I have to do, all the things that i have to do tonight and all the stress that we are having due to the legal issues with the house and money.
I did see a good movie over the weekend, The Bad News Bears. It was very true to the original which I always liked. The little blond kid in the movie played by Timmy Deters was hilarious! Every time he opened his mouth he was swearing or threatening someone. In the one scene he goes after the bullies with a trash can. Nothing the kids should watch, there is a ton of swearing, but its was funny.

No comments: