This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Friday, September 09, 2005

Busy Busy Busy

The last few weeks have been crazy, I have barely had time to think, eat and shower (lol) more of less get on the computer and update my blog. So for those of you that actually read this crap, I apologize at the lack of updates. Its funny how busy life can get sometimes.

Last weekend was Labor day and it was, of course, packed to the hilt with family and activities. D was working the majority of the weekend so the kids and I just hung out and did the picnic thing. Monday we went to the Juniata County fair which is always fun. The kids enjoyed seeing the animals and playing games. I just like the fair for the food, what can I say I am a sucker for a good funnel cake.

Tuesday I went to work for half the day and then drove to Pittsburgh for business. I was super excited at the prospect of being back in Pittsburgh after 10 years away. (I went to college in Slippery Rock which is about 45 miles north of Pittsburgh). I spent the whole night in a hotel, without the kids and dogs.. I can't even remember the last time I got to do that. I also got to see the city, PNC Park, Heinz Field etc. In fact our meeting on Wed was at PNC Park in the tour theater room. Which was very cool. They had this display that showed about the excavation of the site for the park, and about the archaeologists and what they found.. it even had glass displays with artifacts in it. I was very impressed. the meeting went very well. NAI Global is a very neat global real estate company to be involved with. I learned alot, did a bit of nteworking.. had a good lunch and headed home around 5:30. I liked being on business, btu hated being away from the kids and family.. By the time I got back I was ready to be back and ready to see the kids.. I really missed them. they may drive me completely crazy most of the time, but I wouldn't give them up for the world.
This weekend will be fun. D is working again today, but actually has tomorrow off and if will be the first time that I have seen him since last saturday. so I am kind of excited to see him, I missed him. Sunday we are going to the Redskins Bears game in DC! I am very excited.

Football season is well underway and last nights game rocked! I love football.. Go Colts!

No comments: