This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Traveling

I am actually blogging this from Pittsburgh. I actually am traveling for work, and I hate it.. Ok, actually I like the traveling, and I like staying in hotels and I like going to conferences and meeting other agents and clients. But I hate being away from the kids. Its kills me.. I know, its only one night, but its rough none the less.

The weekend was slow and long... just the way I like it. D worked most of the weekend so it was just the kids and I hanging out, watching tv etc. Monday we went to the Juniata County fair, saw the animals, rode some rides, played some games.. the kids enjoyed it. I always enjoy it becuase it reminds me of my childhood and going there with my grandparents. Good memories. Tomorrow is the conference.. big day.. so good night all!

No comments: