This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Dumbest Dog on Earth


Don't get me wrong I love both of my pooches like crazy. But seriously Tiller (our Great Dane) has got to be the dumbest dog on the planet. So recently he has decided for whatever reason that the kitchen tile is way to slippery for him to walk across.. (he always has had issues with sliding on tile) so now he just stands at the entrance way to the kitchen and crys until someone helps him across. Normally it would be a good thing that the dog wouldn't want to come in the kitchen, but unfortunately he has to go through the kitchen to get to the front door, since he has already decided for whatever reason that he isn't going to enter or exit through the basement door. I have yet to figure that one out.
So in order to get him out the front door someone must go to him and physically help him acorss the floor usually by holding him under his belly while he walks. I must add that this dog weighs 200 lbs. Its absolutely horrible! usually Livi does it, but lately he hasnt even been happy with her doing it, only me. I seriously think that he is a bigger baby then our baby. LOL

1 comment:

Monica said...

Ok, I have to say, that would drive me absolutely bonkers! After I had kids the poor dogs were just kind of kicked to the curb. Nikita is lucky if I remember to feed her. If I had to carry her across the kitchen floor I think I would scream. And she is a Yorkie and only weighs about 15 lbs!