This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

No time

I have had very little time to post anything lately.. anything at all, between work and home things have been crazy at the Pratt household. I did want to mention that all my family that lives in Mississippi is well an accounted for, although they lost everything they had. We are very thankful that they are all healthy and well. If you get a chance make a donation to the Red Cross or volunteer, it is definitely worth your time. D will be leaving shortly, through the DCFD to go down south. I am not looking forward to him being away, but am happy that he is finding a way to help.

This past weekend was crazy busy, and went super fast. Sunday D and I went to the Washington Redskins Chicago Bears game in DC. It was so much fun! I don't think that I have ever had that much fun at a live sporting event before. I was also surprised and very impressed with the redskins fans who only gave D some good natured ribbing (hes a bears fan) and nothing near as drastic as he thought it would be. Also he was very excited that there were a ton of other bears fans at the game also. Below are some pics from the game.
Ok I know we were definitely beyond the nose bleed section.. but it was awesome anyway!



1 comment:

Monica said...

Girl, I can so relate to the busy, busy life.

So glad to hear your family in Mississippi is accounted for. Even though they lost their possessions, they still have their lives. It's so sad and shocking what has gone on down there. It unimaginable that our country can be devesatated like that once again.

Anyway, hope your doing well. I'm back in the saddle on the journaling thing myself. Can't wait to read up on your journal. Take care!

Monica