This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

TV is here

I feel like I haven't had time to post in about a million years.. There are a lot of reasons for that. Obviously Hailey's chicken pox, school, work etc. it all takes up alot of time and allows me very little for anything else. Hailey is doing well and her chicken pox are almost gone. We have been lucky (knock on wood) that no one else around her has gotten them. Hopefully it stays that way. Olivia is doing well in school and all is great at the Pratt household. The people that we bought our house off of keep stalling about getting the garage cleaned out (according to the sale contract they had until the 16th of September) but low and behold, its still not cleaned out. So, I am a nice person but at this point I figure its time to start charging them rent. I am tired of my garage stuff sitting outside under our porch. And with winter right around the corner its time to get it all taken care of, now. So, no more mister nice guy.
Riley is getting so big, I was sitting on the couch the other day actually having a conversation with him. It amazing that he is going to be three soon. Now, if I could just get him to listen we would all be in good shape.. LOL
So, the real reason why I haven't had time to post is none other then the new TV season! I know I am completely a couch potato... but I like it that way. So the new season of just about everthing that is good has started. Here's my tv line up..

Monday night: well its a cross between Monday night football (depending on whos playing) and Prison Break, which is a fantastic show. I am completely digging Wentworth Miller who is just awesome, and Dominic Purcell , who I have loved since Blade Trinity.

Tuesday night: NCIS, which is absolutely one of my most favorite shows ever! It only gets better with every episode. I like all the characters and their story lines alot, though my favorite has got to be Micheal Weatherly who plays Tony DiNozzo. He is obviously known best for his role in Dark Angel, which was one of my other favorite shows.
After NCIS I watch My name is Earl, which is probably one of the funniest shows on tv right now. Jason Lee is amazing. I have laughed out loud numerous times during both new episodes. I am usually not a 1/2 comedy kind of tv watcher but this one is good.. Immediately following it there is The Office with Steve Carrell, which is also hilarious. Since I work in an office some of the jokes are more hilarious then others. I think that you definitely have to work in an office to see the humor in the show though.
So after that at 10:00 I watch Nip/Tuck which could quite possibly be the greatest show on TV right now. It is awesome. If you love drama.. this is definitely the show for you.

Wednesday night: Lost, Lost is on Wednesday nights and its awesome. Beyond that I don't think that I watch anything else on Wednesday. Lost is an amazing show and probably one of the hottest shows on TV right now. I think that everyone must watch it.. Wednesday is kind of my slow TV night and allows me to get other things done.. LOL

Thursday night: The OC! Great drama.. reminds me of Beverly Hills 90210 which was the greatest show ever.. Ok, so maybe not the greatest but it was definitely a cult classic back in the day.
Thats about it, and now that I am done telling everyone how much of a dork I am.. its off to watch more TV. LOL.. hey for a almost 30 mother of three I get very little excitement in my life. Watching drama on TV allows me to see other drama without actually having to deal with it in my own life.. Good stuff.

1 comment:

Monica said...

I'm a couch potato to for about an hour and a half every night. I have a DVR which is AWESOME! I can watch about 3 1/2 hours of tv in about 1 1/2 hours by fast forwarding through commercials, boring parts of shows, etc. I don't know how I EVER lived without my DVR. We don't even turn on the television in our house on weekdays until the kids are in bed. That's both of our "down time." He stays downstairs watching his tv and I'm upstairs watching mine. Ah the married life after 15 years.... :-)