This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Perry County Fair

I wanted to mention that over the weekend we attended the Perry County Fair, rain and all. The kids, of course, enjoyed it.. The food was so good and we took some time to talk to some old friends, which is always nice. We watched the tractor parade (hey thats what they do in the country) and Riley enjoyed that.
This weekend is the big Juniata County Fair and Labor Day Races at the Port Royal Speedway which is in the fairgrounds. This is a huge tradition for me and my family since I was raised in Port Royal. I am very excited to go and see everything and everyone. The kids are of course excited to ride rides and spend money LOL...

No comments: