This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Music

So most people who know me know that I am kind of picky about the kind of music I listen too. I like original artists who sing soulful, meaningful music. So I was very happy when I came across a local artist, Jereme Stewart. I contacted him through his myspace profile and ask him to send me a CD. Which he did.. and I was very excited about.. This guy is amazing, his music is everything that I look for in an artist. He also turned me on, through his website to another great musician, Jack Zerby, who is soulful with a touch of swing. I enjoyed listening to his music on his website very much. Jereme Stewart is a local guy and is playing a couple local shows coming up.. I am very much hoping to attend one.

No comments: