This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Thursday, August 04, 2005

House

So last night we went to the house and actaully got to see the inside again for the first time in about 6 weeks. It was way way nicer then I even remembered. So we are slowly trying to get things done and hopefully ready to move on Saturday. Hailey has been sick yesterday and today so we have been trying to baby her more then getting things done. (I am a sucker for a sick kid).. but otherwise things have been running fairly smoothly.. lets just hope it stays that way!

1 comment:

Monica said...

I know you guys are getting excited to be in your new house! Remember to show us some pics of the inside when you guys get settled in!