This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

School..

Well, the girls finally started school yesterday. Olivia was so excited I only had to call her once and she practically jumped out of bed. She has been good so far with getting ready for school with no fits or objections though I assume that will wear off sooner then later. She loved school and said she made a ton of new friends. She seemed excited though I am concerned that she is really far ahead of the cirriculum. This weeks test is tying their shoes. she has been tying her shoes for two years, so hopefully she won't get bored.
Hailey also started preschool yesterday. She said she enjoyed the learning but was bored because she is the only kid in her class. I suppose I should be happy that she is getting one or one attention, but not so happy because the whole point of sending her was so that she could interact with kids other than her sister and brother. So we will see.
Riley, of course, stayed home and terroized D all day. Which I am sure was fun for both of them. Tonight, Alexander and a nice hot bath.

No comments: