This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Motherhood

I was laying in bed last night watching TV and Riley was laying with me (the girls have been really getting into their new routines and have been in bed fairly early). We, of course, were watching Noggin.. I think the Fresh Prince or Bel Air was on.. I was trying not to pay attention, but waiting, like any good mother would, until he was asleep so I could change it to what I really wanted to watch, Taking Lives.. So I looked over and he was sleeping, eyes closed and everything.. So I changed it.
Well at the one part the guy jumps out.. and I jumped, he jumped then sat up and looked at me.. "Boy mom" he said.. "that was scary, change it" It was the funniest little thing coming from him. He never ceases to make me laugh, thats for sure.
Everything has been pretty calm around the pratt household.. no major melt downs, no blow ups, no emergency room trips.. that makes me happy. But I also know that everytime there is a lull in drama something major happens, so we will see. Perry County Fair this weekend..

No comments: