This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Ready for school

Last night started our new 'getting ready to go back to school' ritual. At 8:00 I made the kids come inside, bathed them, gave them a snack and told them to sit quietly and watch TV until 9:30 when they would all have to go to bed. The request was met with some resistance but not near as much as I imagined it would. While I was attempting to get them all herded into bed Riley was in his room playing.. and was pulling on his blinds (after me telling him to not pull on the blinds a hundred times).. and it feel on his head. So he got a cut and was bleeding.. So that was something that hindered the whole bed process, but after a few kisses from mom I got them all herded to bed and quiet. Livi threw a little temper tantrum but after being in bed for 10 min.. was sound asleep. I then enjoyed the next hour I got of very quiet me time. It was nice.
So now I am completely getting them all to bed at 930 every night. I am actually looking forward to having the time after they go to sleep. It was great!

No comments: