This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Friday, December 10, 2004

Angels

Okay okay so there are days when I wouldn't and couldn't call them angels but I thought I would create this blog so that they can learn about themselves someday.

Olivia - is doing well in school and everything. She is super smart. We got a huge kick out of her school progress report. She got a two in manners, the teacher said that she can be a little bossy at times. Of course DJ made a smart comment like 'I can't even imagine where she got that from' hey what can I say the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

Hailey- has got to be the cutest sweetest kid ever. She is loveable and cuddly and although absolutely rotten at times, always manages to get a smile out of me somehow.

Riley - is just starting to create his personality. It is amazing to watch him grow into this little man. he is starting to talk more, and boy can he be a little bully when it comes to his sisters. He takes no crap from anyone. Its really cute. He has this irresitable way of looking at you from the top of his eyes when he gets in trouble. I have to hold back smiles everytime.


No comments: