This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Meeting day

Again today, Olivia got sent home sick from school. She just can't seem to shake this cold. She was at the doctors yesterday but it seems that it is keeping her down. Tonight we are going to meet the new babysitter, getting ready for our impending move to Lemoyne. Although we have moved many times during your lives (its my fault since I never seem to be satisfied with anything) this one is going to be a biggy. We are moving further from Nanny and Pappy then we ever have. Olivia says she is looking forward to starting a new school, and I am looking forward to it too. I think that we are going to find out that we will fit into Lemoyne quite nicely, and all the people aren't stuck up richies like your Dad thinks. I am just excited to get moved and get on with it. I truly hope that you like your new babysitter. I know she is no marie but she seems nice, we'll see.

No comments: