This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Sick time

So, Olivia was off school again today. She has been sick pretty much constantly for the last few weeks. I have had her to the doctors who has given his opinion and said it is only a cold. Maybe so, but a cold won't make you throw up. She was disappointed because today is her next to last day at her old school . I only hope that she is feeling better tomorrow so that she can go. The kids are getting more and more anxious as the days pass for Santa to come. Hailey continuously tells me that Santa is coming in a few more weeks.. obviously unaware that it is only a few days.
Speaking of Hailey, the funniest thing happened yesterday when we were sitting at my moms house eating lunch. We were talking about some 'woman' when Hailey pointed out to me that she was a girl. I said if the woman is a girl then who is a woman? She stated that a woman has a fat belly and a girl doesn't. So I of course ask her the obvious, am I a girl or a woman? she told me I was a girl and I told her good answer. She then proceeded to tell my mom that she was a woman.. then tanted her with the ranting of a three year old "woman, woman woman woman woman" Out of the mouths of babes...

No comments: