This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Registration

So today I went and registered Olivia for school. I never realized all the information that they would need to know in order to put your child in Kindergarden. The good thing is that it is getting closer and closer to moving day. I think even the kids are excited. They met the new babysitter last night. Star is her name. They liked her and her son Riley (and he is a boy, can you believe it) they seemed to enjoy everything about her and fit right in at her apartment (riley immediately went to destroy the toy room) Now I know she is no Marie (plus she is a bit more expensive) but she is close to the house and school and is willing to pick up and drop off Olivia. She has a dog, which the kids also loved and even Hailey warmed up to her towards the end of our visit. I ask the kids if that is where they would like to go when I go to work they all said yes.. Of course hailey said only if Do and Riley go.. but we knew she would say that. I have a few more things to take care of before we move.. I am hoping to get the kids room painted shortly after christmas as well. I promised olivia she could pick out the color (as long as it isnt that hideous pink that she has in her room now) Things are slowly coming together. this move is going to be harder then any before in that we are moving to a place where we have nothing and know no one.. I think that everyone will adjust just fine. Olivia especially.. she is a lot like I am in that she is never satisfied with anything. We'll see.

No comments: