This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Christmas Extravaganza!

Today I raced from work just in time to see Olivia in her very first x-mas pagent. The entire Kindergarden class, including Makenna, sang their hearts out. It was really cute and very memorable. I was surprised that she didn't try to be shy like she usually is. Hailey of course would not sit still during the entire show and continuously bumped me as I was trying to video tape. Haileys teachers came to the play also so she was excited to see them. Jeannie gave her a present which was a bunch of thing, books, a very cool snowman blanket, you name it. She was really really happy. The kids are getting super wound up about Christmas. They keep telling me that Santa is coming in a few days!

No comments: