This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Busy Days

These days everything we do is centered around busy. It is honestly getting to the point where I am ready to scream. The kids, of course loving chaos, enjob being on the go all the time, I on the other hand hate it. Very much. I have noticed that lately Riley has been picking up everything his sisters are saying and doing. He has started talking back to me, as Olivia often does. Yesterday I told him to pick up his Elmo and put it away. Although he is only one and talks very little he looked right at me and said no! So I of course gave him the lecture about not talking back, picking up your toys etc. he looked at me very intently for a few seconds before he said no again. So then I had to put him on time out. He then of course cried, which made me feel bad. But on a good note, he picked up his toys.

He is getting to be quite the little man. On christmas morning he was so super excited to open christmas presents that he opened all of his, most of his sisters and continued to open the majority of other presents under the tree before he could be stopped. I then, had to re wrap the five or so presents that belonged to other members of the family that he opened. It was adorable.

The girls are getting more and more excited about moving. Lately it is all they can talk about. Livi is on a kick where she thinks that no one plays with her. Basically she says that because I wont stand in the kitchen for an hour and listen to her do stand up comedy with her new microphone. Heres one she told me the other night. "why did the goat go in the oven?" "because there was a cat in it"... she then proceeds to crack herself up and laugh. It is actually quite a funny thing to watch.


No comments: