This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Thursday, December 16, 2004

School day

Last night was a rough one for everyone. Olivia is finally starting to get over her cold, and Hailey and Riley were both up sick. needless to say neither donnie nor I got very much sleep. Today was a huge day for Olivia, since she got to visit her new school, Washington Heights Elementary. She was very impressed with the big school and seemed to adjest there better then I would have thought. She got a tour by the principal, Mr. Wolaver, who seemed like a big santa claus type. Olivia really liked him. She met her teacher Mrs. Reese, but is going to be in PM kindergarden so was unable to meet her classmates. She is definitely getting excited I can tell.
Hailey is also excited because tomorrow is her big party at school. She gets to eat snacks with all her friends and get presents.
Riley of course is just happy that the christmas tree is up. Now If I could just get him to stop unplugging the lights.

No comments: