This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Friday, December 17, 2004

Hailey's Party!

Today was Hailey's preschool party. It was super fun. She was a little clingy(which is usual when I am around) but seemed to generally like her class. (this was the first I had been to the center) the other kids all got along really well and they enjoyed the eating and game playing. I thought that maybe it could have been more organized, and maybe had some games and such so that the kids could have done more together then seperated into their cliques and played. But overall it was a nice experience. I was very happy that i got to share it with her. I am hoping that my not being able to be there the way they would like will change when we move. I think that me being closer to work will allow me to be able to better organize my work and home schedules. I talked to Star again today to just put the final touches on the babysitting. She seesm generally excited to be getting the kids.
The next few weeks are only going to be more crazy. The kids are really excited because it is only a week until Santa comes.

No comments: