This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Friday, February 04, 2005

Friday

Well this morning was the start of something.. hell maybe. It all started with Riley being up all night not wanting to sleep, but wanting to watch TV. Beyond that, the dogs were restless and everyone was just not sleeping. D and I were taking turns trying to get everyone to sleep, but to no avail. At 6:15 I was still awake. Finally at around 20 after 6 Riley finally laid down and went to sleep. So, of course, so did I. And then I overslept. I didn't get up until 7:30 and unfortunately that gave me thrity minutes to get showered, dressed, ready and to work. Which isn't going to happen. But I tried. So then I wanted to take the blazer to work so I had to drop the kids off. Olivia wouldn't get dressed. When I was all ready to leave, everyone else was ready she was still sitting on the floor in her night clothes. She didn't want to get dressed. Her jeans and shirt didn't match, she didn't like her socks, her shoes were to small. Why did she have to wear her hair up.. etc etc.. on and on. needless to say, I was late for work. I suppose thats just the way it goes sometimes. Tomorrow is the big bowling party. SHould be interesting to say the least. There are actually about 8 kids coming which will be a nice crowd. I am interested to meet some of the parents as well. So, we'll see.

No comments: