This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Picture Below

Below is a picture that bares explaining. The three children in the very front are mine. Riley is the cutie in the stripped sweater, Olivia is beside him with the shawl on, and the little red head is Hailey. They are being help by my grandparent, their great grandparents. The starting left to right. The little girl beside my grandma (to the left) is Makenna, who is my cousins daughter. Behind her is Allison, beside her Matthew and behind him Scotty, who are all my cousins. The extremely short person in the center is my cousin Heahter (Makenna's mom) and she is holding her daughter Gabby. Gabby and Makenna are the same age as Olivia and Hailey, which is super nice when they get together to play. Beside heather, and much much taller, is me then my 14 year old brother Tyler. Heather obviously has size issues, as do most of the woman in my family. That is three generations of our family.

No comments: