This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

It's like this

Well, everything that could possibly go wrong in the last few days has. I am slowly getting what seems to be the worst chest cold ever, and I feel horrible. With that all of the kids seem to be getting it too. My grandmother is in the hospital, they have no idea what is wrong. My cousin gave away from changing table, without my permission and my van is back in the shop. I got a new laptop and D has been having a fit about it ever since. Who knew one small computer could cause such a big ruckus. So, I have a loaner car, which sucks since although it is a van, it is small, and is not my van which I hate. Plus, Sunday is my birthday and low and behold I will be spending it alone, again. OF course the kids will be there and I will most certainly get my fair share of bithday kisses and an occasional song, which is as good as anything I suppose.
Riley is starting to feel much better, he goes back to the dr next week. The other two are as bad as ever. They fight about everything. I don't think that a minute ever goes by without them fighting. Someone is always hitting someone, or biting, or kicking, or teasing. You name it. Drives me crazy. Last night when i got home they were fighting about this little container of bubbles that Olivia brought home from school. Well, I found out later that Olivia had used all the bubbles. Hailey stole the empty bubble container and proceeded to use the entire bottle of shampoo to fill it back up. They were caught because the bubble smelled exactly like watermelon baby shampoo. They of course denied it.. and then stood in the corner, until Hailey finally confessed. I would seriously love to go one minute without drama from anyone..

No comments: