This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Another Day in the Life

So I was informed yesterday that I forgot to mention the inpromptu birthday party that we had for Olivia on saturday night. her nanny and pappy and her uncle bubba came down, they had baked her a cake and everything. It was very nice. She was excited.
Everything is falling into place nicely for saturday although it looks like there may only be about 6 kids there, which is a shame I think. But that is how the cookie crumbles so to speak. We will make it fun for the ones there.
Hailey spent the night at my moms last night so that she could have her speech therapy this morning. She was super excited about that. As well, since her vomiting has been getting progressively worse and more frequent they have referred us to a gastroentorologist at the Hershey medical center. I am looking forward to getting to the bottom of all this.
Riley fell out of bed again last night. Honestly I am not sure how he does it We have put enough railings and pillows around to make it vitually inpossible for him to get out of his bed, althoug somehow someway he manages, everytime.
I noticed last night that when I left work at 5 it was still light out. I am really excited about spring coming. The new house and the park up the street. It will be a lot of fun this summer.

No comments: