This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Monday, January 31, 2005

6th birthday

Saturday brought with it Olivia's sixth birthday. Six, if that is believable. It seriously makes me feel extremely old. Although I will say for being six she is extremely smart. In the past few weeks she has been collecting all the spare change and money around the house. We assumed she was hording it to buy toys at Wal-mart but when asked about why she was doing it. She replied that she was saving it to put in the can at school for the people who got washed away by the big wave. I was so proud. Proud that we had raised a daughter who was looking out for and thinking of other people besides herself. It was an enlighting moment.
Later on yesterday Olivia and hailey were argueing about what they wanted to be when they grow up. Hailey told me she wanted to be a princess. Olivia told her that she couldn't be. I said she could be if she married a prince. It was then that I was informed that Princess already have their true loves.. so hailey couldn't possibly be one. Hailey was satisfied with that at which time she said she wants to be Patrick, from Spongebob Squarepants. Olivia said she would like to be a Bratz... I told her she already is.. She didn't think this was funny, at all.
The big party is this weekend so we are already in overload mode trying to get all the arrangements taken care of.

No comments: