This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Everything back to 'normal'?

It seems that my life might finally be getting back to some sense of normal. Although I am not sure that normal is a word I would use. The kids and dogs and everyone else inbetween seem to be adjusting to the new house and new town. I am enjoying the fact that I have taken olivia to school everyday this week and will probably do so everyday that their babysitter doesn't have them. I think that everything is going to work out great for us here. Obviously things are completely crazy and disorganized. The house is barely in order and we still don't have any of the couches or our bed... but we are managing. Tonight my main goal is to buy curtains for the living room. Althought that doesn't sound like much of a goal, trust me it is. For the last week we have been living in our house with no curtains. Literally you can drive by my house and wave at me eating dinner clear in the dining room. Last night I put my foot down and decided that the neighbors would no longer see me eating dinner... I was taking a trip for curtains, maybe blinds but definitely something to cover the windows. Haileys eye is looking a tab better. although it still looks like she was in a bar fight. Riley, also is adjusting well and breaking in the new house quite nicely. Today he proceeded to throw an entire chicken burrito on the dining room floor, as he was standing on top of the table screaming. It was a sight to behold, him clad only in pajama bottoms standing in the middle of the dining room table, throwing burritos while screaming. It was like a little people cult ritual or something. So hopefully the next couple days will prove to be more organized then the last view. That we will see....

No comments: