This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Thursday, January 13, 2005

What is with the weather?

Well, the weather pretty much stinks here.. Everything is wet and damp and cold. The fog in some areas is so thick you can't even see your hand in front of your face. Honestly it looks like something out of a bad horror movie. Although I love horror movies, i don't exactly like being part of one. Otherwise things are pretty much normal. The kids and I were watching the Nanny 911 show on ABC last night. I seriously need to call that woman. My kids would be the perfect candidates for her help. D's friend always says that coming to our house is like perfect birth control. And I always tell anyone that wants kids to come spend about an hour with ours. Now don't get me wrong I love my kids but they can be serious little devils. out of control little devils most of the time. Last night when I came home from work it was like stepping into a war zone, literally. Olivia was standing on the coffee table with her microphone signing at the top of her lungs to the tv which had to seriously be turned up to number 80.. (i have to clarify that I could actually hear the house before I even stepped inside) Hailey was running around dancing.. and riley was running after her screaming which in turn got the dogs all wound up. D was in the kitchen making dinner and had his radio on full blast so that he could hear it over the tv. Seriously, I bet the neighbors love us.. So although I am for the most part anti-realty shows.. Nanny 911 might be getting an application from me.

No comments: