This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Monday, January 17, 2005

Weekend Warriors

Well, the weekend went really fast but I got a ton of stuff done. And, it finally snowed. This yoga class thing has been giving me a ton of energy. The kids enjoy the fact that I have more energy too. We pretty much layed low most of the weekend, got a ton of stuff done around the house and played with the kids. Watched football, of course, but don't even get me started on how absolutely frustrating that was. At one point on Sunday I took the dog for a walk. As we were walking by the park, he saw a squirrel which usually, if I am paying attention, isn't a bad thing, but i wasn't and he caught me off balance. He pulled with all his might, I feel down, letting go of the leash. I called for him immediately and he did stop, surprising as that was. So here I am sitting on the ground and Bandit is licking my face. So immediately I say 'go lassie, go tell daddy that i feel down the well' he just looked at me like i was retarded and continued to lick my face. So much for him helping me. The other person running by though probably got a huge kick out of me sitting on the ground in the freezing cold talking to my dog.
As I write this i am thinking to myself, this is the second time in this blog I have written about me falling down. Either I need to stop being such a clutz or at least stop telling people about it.
Olivia signed up for soccer yesterday, she is really excited about it. Me too, its fun to watch your children do things like that. hailey is a little frustrated that she is too little to do anything. So I have to find something for her to join now. I should put her in boxing she is such a fighter. For being so petite and tiny and weighing only 30 lbs she sure can take down Olivia. And trust me they fight continuously. Drives me nuts!

No comments: