This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Rainy day

The day is dragging like crazy.. I assume it has something to do with this crazy rain we are getting. Every area around us is getting snow, but we.. we are getting rain. The snow would be so nice right now. Even the kids are restless when it is raining. Nothing to do is what they whine about.. I always say its winter you wouldn't be going outside to play anyway.
Life is finally getting back into our normal routine and boy does it feel nice to finally be able to juggle home and work a little better. No more 45 minute communtes to and from work and I love it. The only thing that I might miss about it is the alone time it gave me in the car. So instead I joined yoga. Today was my first class and I am amazed at how great and energized I feel afterwards. I think that this is going to be a great thing for me to do for myself twice a week. D, of course laughs when I tell him about yoga. And always wants me to show him some of the poses that we are learning. No way I shout.. but tell him he is more and welcome to come to the class and have a bunch of woman show him how its done. Yeah right he says.. must be a macho man thing.

No comments: