This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Friday, January 07, 2005

Basement steps

I thought I should post the below picture so that everyone who reads this and doesn't know my dog, Tiller, will know exactly why the following story is so hilarious. Basically last night we took Tiller out to the back yard of the new house. We always take him out the front door and around to the rear, knowing that he won't go down the basement stairs. The stairs to the basement are open and he is scared of them. So while I had him out back Olivia opened the basement door so I just took him into the basement thinking that while he won't go down them because they are open, he couldn't possibly be scared of going up them, right? Wrong.. so we couldn't get him to go up the stairs. Finally I told everyone to go upstairs thinking that if we were all up there he surely would eventually get up enough courage to come up, right? wrong.. again. He wouldn't.. Refused basically and stood at the bottom of the steps and whined the entire time we were eating dinner. So basically we have a 200 pound dog, as big as a small horse who is scared of everything that moves as well as things that don't move like steps. He is quite possibly a bigger baby then the baby.

No comments: