This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Friday, February 25, 2005

Moving out

So I am sitting at work this morning, sick as a dog I might add, when I get a fairly frantic phone call from D. Usually when a phone call starts out "thats it I am done with this" you know the kids have once again proved to be their terrible selfs. So it seems that while he was cleaning downstairs he sent them upstairs to clean up. Hailey decided, withouth permission, that she no longer wanted to share a room with her sister. She then proceeded to move all her stuff from their room into Rileys room. D was fruious. He was even more angry when I laughed. I think its hilarious. I can't believe that she actually had the will to move all her stuff by herself . So I am sure D is at home ripping his hair out over the mess. I wil, of course, go home and fix it as usual. Those kids never cease to amaze me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mary, your blog is creative. Wow! As I was out blog surfing for detailed info on old wood working tools I found you rpage. Obviously I ended up a little off base, but I am certainly glad I did. If you would not mind, I would like to post your link to my "favorites" page to come back and read again sometime. Should you ever need
it, there's lots of information on this site about old wood working tools.