This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Mean Mother

I can't say that as a mother of three that I haven't been told that I was mean a time or two. I merely reply that it is my job and so be it. Well, this morning I put Riley on time out because he would not stay out of the refrigerator. Actually let me clarify that, what he was doing was getting into things in the refrig and feeding everything that he could get open to the dogs. So I put him on time out. He then proceeded to look at me and say "your mean" as plain as day. Although I knew that I wasn't being mean, only making him realize there are certain things he can't do, it pulled at my heart strings. It was so cute, his little lip pouted out and all.

No comments: