This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Child proof locks

Have I mentioned that I love the person that invented child proof locks... I only wished that I would have realized this before this morning. I have friends who have put child locks on their refrigerators. I always just thought that they were weird...honestly I have never had a problem with my kids getting into stuff in the refrig until Riley. this morning he got into the refrig and opened about three containers of cherry yogurt and proceeded to dump it onto the floor and eat it. I suppose that the good thing was that I just spent an hour cleaning the downstairs, so the floor was clean. but I had to spend more time recleaning the floor. Everyone always tells me that boys are easier to raise then girls.. I am not sure that they have ever met my son. the girls had their moments, but were relatively good. If you turn your back for more then two seconds he is into something he isn't allowed to be in, its what he does. Last week he took a purple marker and wrote all over the girls bedroom wall, dressers and mirror. It was a nice portrait, but still. Did I also metion that I love the person that invented washable markers? Olivia is feeling better and boy can you tell, all morning the kids have been fighting. Livi hit me, riley pinched me.. etc.etc..

No comments: