This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Unphotogenic

Ok, so the press picture below could possibly be the worst picture ever! Ever.. seriously.
The one taken at my b-day party wasn't as bad. I almost wish my boss would use that instead of the crappy pic. I doubt that will happen. So, honestly it just goes to show you that looks are deceiveing and pictures suck.
So Riley is sick again, big surprise there, one of my kids being sick.. I just hope he isn't getting strep throat.
Things have been pretty quiet since I hid all the easter candy. Maybe that makes me a horrible mother, but honestly I needed to.
So riley now has a huge addiction to taking spices out of the pantry and dumping them on the floor. Last week it was the cinnamon, while although horrible to clean up, kind of made the kitchen smell good. Monday it was the garlic. Which was not only hard to clean up but smelled up the entire house. I have now taken all the spices and put them on the highest shelf. I am considering a lock on the pantry. (we already have one on the fridge) but am not sure if it just wrong to lock up your food from your kids. Its not like they can't eat.. they can eat all they want, they just can't dump it on the floor! or the dogs!

No comments: