This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Friday, March 25, 2005

Sleep? Whats that?

I need sleep.. and lots of it at this point. I think that my body might actually be in a state of delerium.. where everything is just running together. Riley has not been sleeping. And I don't mean that he is taking long naps and then not sleeping at night. I mean literally he is not sleeping at all. and we are all paying for it.. I know he is my son.. but I am with D on being ready to slip him some rum or something.. this is ridiculous..
So yesterday I was showing a property and it was a pretty yucky looking warehouse. I was walking along with my client and all of a sudden something came flying towards me. I thought I was going to have an anxiety attack... I was having some serious bat flash backs.. the client didn't notice but I did get a small snicker from the other agent with me who knew the story.. Damn that bat..

No comments: