This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Monday, March 28, 2005

Crazy on Chocolate

Easter went well. D was working so the kids and I were on our own for the day. We got up late and laid around lazy for a few hours. It was super nice. The kids were actually behaving. Its amazing what a basket full of chocolate will do... at first. Later on we went to my mother in laws for an amazing ham dinner.. very good indeed. By the time we were headed back to our house (my mother was waiting at our house and starting our second dinner) the kids were finally starting to feel all that chocolate they had consumed earlier. It was almost unbearable. I know, I know I was the one who gave it to them.. but I blame the easter bunny.. the rabbit did it!
We had our second ungodly huge meal for the day that evening. It wasn't ham though, I absolutely refused to have ham again, we had roast beef instead and it turned out wonderful. The kids were horrible.. they did eat they ran around.. At one point they were so loud that I had to shut all the french doors into the dining room just to hear what the guests were saying. I will say they are good at some things.. like eating every single bite of candy that they got in one day. I cound't belive those little vultures! They were seriously like little burglars that cleaned out the place. I couldn't even find a single chocolate egg..

1 comment:

Dave Roberts said...

Great pics... Great blog... keep up the good work, Mary....