This blog is a brief glimpse into the crazy and sometimes abnoraml world of my family.

About Me

My photo
You're braver then you believe, stronger then you seem, and smarter then you think. - Christopher Robin

Friday, March 04, 2005

School woes

I should have known that today would be a great day when I woke up with a headache at 6:10 to the phone ringing. After peeling myself out from underneath the dogs and two kids I answered the phone. It was D saying he was thinking about working overtime and might not be home today. I grumbled an answer and hung up. I wanted to crawl back into my nice warm bed so bad, but at a glance I realized that there was no room for me. So instead of standing there freting I just jumped into the shower. I was about halfway through my nice warm shower when the curtain was flung open and hailey was standing there. "are you taking me to school today" she asked. I calmly told her she didn't have school today. Then it started. She wanted to go to school. I told her she would be starting her new school on Tuesday. She whined and kicked and screamed. She didn't want to go to a new school etc etc. (i have to remind you that all of this was before 6:30 in the morning) I tried over and over to explain to her that she was great at making friends etc etc. I wasn't even quite sure why I was fighting this battle now since she didn't even have school today. I can' t even imagine what the battle will be like on Tuesday when she does actually have school.
I took Riley to get his frist boy buzz cut last night. and boy does he look cute. I was very surprised that he sat completely still for the entire session. The girls also got their trimmed. Boy, kids are expensive. It cost me 30.00 for three haircuts. Crazy..

No comments: